Indian River Workwear VG300 Hi-Viz Class 2 safety vest with large, heavy-duty snaps in front and 8 conveniently located pockets. The multi-section pocket gives you a place for your pens. Large grommets near the neck are great for attaching key clips or light tool lanyards.
- High visibility compliant Neon Yellow/Green polyester mesh fabric
- Fabric is designed for tough duty and long lasting wear
- Meets ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 Class 2 Type R Standard
- Heavy duty snap front
- Velcro and grommets for attaching tools
- Rear pocket for plans or large size documents
- Eight pockets including an ID badge pocket
- All fabric edges are reinforced with heavy trim
- May be washed a maximum of 25 times and still maintain ANSI compliance
- Large multi-use lower flap covered pockets
- Outside left chest pocket for cell phone, tablets, and pens.
- Right chest pocket with transparent plastic window for Identification (IDs)
- Inside right and left side open pockets that go across entire inside front
- Inside back plans or large document pocket that stretches across the full width of back
- Outside back pocket with snaps stretches across back